NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
New York Giants linebacker J.T. Thomas (hamstring) was activated off of the Physically-Unable-to-Perform (PUP) List. He practiced on Tuesday for the first time since training camp began.
Tight end Will Johnson (burner), tight end Matt LaCosse (knee), safety Darian Thompson (shoulder), and safety Mykkele Thompson (concussion) did not practice.
“We’ll evaluate (Darian Thompson) week-to-week,” said Head Coach Ben McAdoo. “He’s going to be out this week. We’ll look at him again next week. He’s getting the treatment. It’s important to him and he’s going to do everything he can to get back here as quickly as he can.”
Wide receiver Victor Cruz (groin), wide receiver Geremy Davis (hamstring), wide receiver Dwayne Harris (knee), left guard Justin Pugh (shoulder), defensive end Kerry Wynn (groin), cornerback Eli Apple (strained leg muscle), and cornerback Leon McFadden (bruised lower leg) practiced.
— New York Giants (@Giants) August 23, 2016
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Victor Cruz practices Tuesday, leaves teammates impressed by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- Patient RB Orleans Darkwa hasn’t had many chances so far this preseason by Tom Rock of Newsday
- Giants’ O-line wants to make you forget about the past by Steve Serby of The New York Post
- Giants’ offensive line leaders have message for panicked fans: Relax by James Kratch for NJ.com
- Olivier Vernon is already having a massive impact on the Giants by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- Giants showing faith in rookie Romeo Okwara by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- Giants safety finally gets chance that had been just out of reach by Howie Kussoy of The New York Post
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
The team will hold practice on Wednesday at 11:00AM.