OCTOBER 14, 2016 NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Safety Darian Thompson (foot), safety Nat Berhe (concussion), and offensive tackle Marshall Newhouse (calf) have officially been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (groin), cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (groin), cornerback Eli Apple (groin), linebacker Devon Kennard (concussion), running back Rashad Jennings (thumb), and wide receiver/returner Dwayne Harris (toe) are “questionable” for the game.
Defensive end Olivier Vernon (wrist), tight end Larry Donnell (concussion), and tight end Jerell Adams (ear) are “probable” for the game.
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Ben McAdoo Press Conference (Video)
- Ben McAdoo Giants.com Q&A
- Wide Receivers Coach Adam Henry
- Cornerbacks Coach Tim Walton
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Giants’ Ben McAdoo makes play calling intentions clear by James Kratch for NJ.com
- Eli Manning, Giants coaches try to find solutions to problems by Tom Rock of Newsdsay
- Giants aim for more production on the ground by Michael Eisen of Giants.com
- How Odell Beckham could be used differently to increase efficiency by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- Giants OL Will Beatty ready and willing to help by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- Giants paid $85M for the defensive line: Where are the sacks? by Zach Braziller of The New York Post
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
There is no press availability to the team on Saturday. The Giants play the Baltimore Ravens at MetLife Stadium on Sunday at 1:00PM ET.