[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
AUGUST 23, 2020 NEW YORK GIANTS TRAINING CAMP MEDIA PRACTICE NOTES…
Some snippets from various media and team sources:
- Light practice today in helmets and shorts. It was more of a fast-paced walk-through.
- The Giants provided a 20-minute video on today’s practice on YouTube.
Fullback Eli Penny (unknown), linebacker Ryan Connelly (unknown), and cornerback Prince Smith (unknown) did not practice.
Head Coach Joe Judge was asked about Connelly missing Friday’s scrimmage and today’s light practice. “You know what, first off, I’m not going to go into any specific injuries really at any time,” replied Judge. “But I’ll say this, we had several players that we kind of managed a little bit different today. We came off a long, hard week, a hard scrimmage the other day. We gave them a day off yesterday. Today was really a day to mentally take a step forward, physically get our bodies right, then we’re going to hit the field again tomorrow. We’ll see where everyone’s at tonight after a couple days off. We’ll approach practice tomorrow accordingly for everyone individually.”
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and on YouTube:
- Head Coach Joe Judge (Video)
- Quarterbacks Coach Jerry Schuplinski (Video)
- Tight Ends Coach Freddie Kitchens (Video)
- Outside Linebackers Coach/Senior Assistant Bret Bielema (Video)
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and on YouTube:
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
Giants practice on Monday morning (9:45-11:45AM). Head Coach Joe Judge and several assistant coaches and players will also address the media.
- Bill Parcells’ advice for Joe Judge after hectic Giants practices by Steve Serby of The New York Post
- Ryan Connelly fighting to take back starting Giants job by Paul Schwartz of The New York Post
- Giants’ Nate Ebner finds Joe Judge ‘refreshing’ after years with Bill Belichick by Steve Serby of The New York Post
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.