New York Giants Place CB Corey Webster on Injured Reserve, Sign WR Julian Talley from Practice Squad: The Giants placed CB Corey Webster (ankle) on season-ending Injured Reserve on Tuesday. Webster only played in four games in 2013. To fill Webster’s roster spot, the Giants signed WR Julian Talley from the Practice Squad.
New York Giants Sign RB Kendall Gaskins to Practice Squad: To fill the vacancy created with the promotion of WR Julian Talley to the 53- man roster, the Giants signed RB Kendall Gaskins to the Practice Squad. Because of this move, we have updated the Transactions, Roster, and Roster Analysis (with scouting reports) sections of the website.
DE Mathias Kiwanuka on ESPN Radio: The audio of Tuesday’s ESPN Radio interview with DE Mathias Kiwanuka is available at ESPN.com.
S Antrel Rolle on WFAN: The audio of Tuesday’s WFAN interview with S Antrel Rolle is available at CBSNewYork.com
Articles on the New York Giants Coaching Staff:
- Tom Coughlin shouldn’t have to pay for losing season, veteran Giants say by Conor Orr of The Star-Ledger
- Tom Coughlin is not the retiring type, and that creates tough questions for the Giants by Steve Politi of The Star-Ledger
- Carl Banks: Changing offensive coordinators would come with major risks for Giants by Jordan Raanan of The Star-Ledger
Articles on QB Eli Manning:
- Despite terrible season, Eli Manning could get $100 million contract extension from NY Giants by Ralph Vacchiano of The Daily News
- Eli Manning Is in Deep Trouble by Jonathan Clegg of The Wall Street Journal
Article on the New York Giants Wide Receivers: The state of the Giants at wide receiver by Dan Graziano of ESPN.com
Article on DE Mathias Kiwanuka: Mathias Kiwanuka says ‘absolutely’ there was tension between off. & def. vs. Seahawks by Dave Hutchinson of The Star-Ledger
Article on S Antrel Rolle: Giants’ Antrel Rolle says this season has been an ‘eye-opener’ for everyone by Dave Hutchinson of The Star-Ledger
Article on Former Giants QB Phil Simms: Simms to Giants, Eli: Welcome to ‘rock bottom’ by Ralph Vacchiano of The Daily News