JANUARY 5, 2017 NEW YORK GIANTS INJURY REPORT…
Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul (core muscle) did not practice on Thursday.
Cornerback Janoris Jenkins (back), cornerback Coty Sensabaugh (ankle), safety Nat Berhe (concussion), defensive end Owa Odighizuwa (hamstring), and tight end Jerell Adams (shoulder) practiced on a limited basis.
Right tackle Bobby Hart (forearm) fully practiced.
THE COACHES SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following coaches are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- Offensive Coordinator Mike Sullivan (Video)
- Defensive Coordinator Steve Spagnuolo (Video)
- Special Teams Coordinator Tom Quinn (Video)
THE PLAYERS SPEAK…
Transcripts and video clips of the media sessions with the following players are available in The Corner Forum and at Giants.com:
- RB Paul Perkins (Video)
- RB Rashad Jennings
- DE Olivier Vernon (Video)
- DT Damon Harrison (Video)
- LB Keenan Robinson (Video)
- Giants GM Reese silences critics by Tara Sullivan of The Bergen Record
- Giants’ rookies have been key factors in the team’s success by Tom Rock of Newsday
- How the Giants defended Aaron Rodgers in Week 5 loss to Packers | Film review by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
- Why Ben McAdoo thinks the Giants have grown since Week 1 by Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com
- Eli Manning Is Tougher Than You by Tim Rohan of SI.com
- Power of 3 bonds Beckham, Cruz and Shepard by Art Stapleton of The Bergen Record
- Victor Cruz’s five years of triumph, tears and one last TD by Mike Vaccaro of The New York Post
- Can Tavarres King become playoff weapon for Giants? by James Kratch for NJ.com
- Giants’ Justin Pugh on playoff hype, Odell’s ceiling and fixing the No Fun League by Steve Serby of The New York Post
- How an injured JPP has become a valuable Giants coach by Dan Martin of The New York Post
- Clever Giants are calling in the ‘NYPD’ to stop Aaron Rodgers by Dan Martin of The New York Post
- Versatile Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie a key to Giants’ defense by Bob Glauber of Newsday
- Why Giants’ Leon Hall didn’t throw ‘hissy fit’ after benching | 4 downs by Dan Duggan for NJ.com
WHAT’S UP NEXT…
Head Coach Ben McAdoo and select players will address the media on Friday.